The Sonett Quality
Sonett’s outstanding quality distinguishes itself by its careful selection of raw materials, by manufacturing processes which are gentle to the environment and protect it, by its biodegradability and thanks to the dynamized additives in all the products. Get to know Sonett’s 3 quality levels forming the basis for us to enable washing and cleaning in a manner compatible with man and nature.
- All the active washing substances (surfactants) are derived from vegetable raw materials.
- All the ingredients are 100% biodegradable.
- We do not use any petrochemical preservatives, petrochemical fragrances or dyestuffs.
- All of our products are completely free of enzymes, GMO and nanotechnology.
- We use pure vegetable soap derived from oils of certified organic-dynamic and certified organic cultivations.
- Our products’ fragrances are composed of natural essential oils, originating 100 % from certified organic cultivation and wild-growing plants.
- All of the ingredients are entirely declared.
- Our process water is swirled in 12 egg-shaped glass vessels.
- Our balsamic detergent additives are rhythmatised in an Oloid mixer.
- For this reason all of our Sonett products are extremely hypoallergenic thus being indicated for many allergy-prone people.
- The entire Sonett Assortment has been certified according to the criteria of Ecogarantie, the premium symbol for ecological laundry detergents and cleaning agents offered in wholefood shops.
Our quality levels
The unique quality of our products can be described
in three levels:
All of the ingredients we use are completely biodegradable. Sonett laundry detergents and cleaning agents contain no enzymes, petrochemical surfactants, no artificial fragrances or dyestuffs, and no synthetic preservatives. All of the Sonett products are free of any genetic engineering and nanotechnology. Sonett never performs any testing on animals, nor does the company have any carried out. All of the ingredients are fully declared according to their chemical denominations.
We use large amounts of raw materials from bio-dynamic or certified organic cultivation, such as olive oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, palm oil, essential oils, and balsamic additives. Apart from Sonett, only very few other manufacturers of ecological laundry detergents and cleaning agents see the need to use organically cultivated raw materials.
In order to support used water to undergo renaturation, we add, to Sonett’s detergents and cleaning agents, substances that have been rhythmized in an oloid mixer. For the manufacture we use processing water that is being swirled in 12 egg-shaped glass vessels in which the free-flowing water forms beautifully shaped vortexes, thus being able to recharge its energy.