TIPS for your dishwasher
Your dishwasher machine must be clean for the best results
1) Without having any dishes in your dishwasher use a squirt of Liquid Gall Soap in a full dishwasher cycle to remove any build up of fats and oils in your dishwasher, optimum temperature is 50ºC or over.
2) Clean your dishwasher filter in a sink of hot soapy water with Dishwashing Liquid Lemon or Calendula. Dishwasher filter should be cleaned regularly.
3) Sprinkle a teaspoon of baking soda in the dishwasher and leave overnight to neutralise any odours.
Did you know?
- Regenerating Salt prevents the development of limescale on glasses and cutlery.
- An integral part of every dishwashing machine is an ion exchanger which traps the calcium and magnesium ions which cause hard water and feeds soft water into the machine.
- If the ion exchanger becomes saturated with calcium and magnesium ions, its absorbing capacity needs to be restored again by means of regeneration.
- Regenerating Salt causes the exchange of the hardness ions and ensures optimal rinsing results.
- Completely biodegradable organic ingredients.
- Free of enzymes, aggressive chlorinated bleaches, phosphates and synthetic chemical fragrances.
3kg and 10kg
- Natural biodegradable, mineral dishwasher powder.
- Free from enzymes, phosphates and aggressive bleaching agents.
- Cleans stubborn dirt with exceptional ease.
- Prevents streaking and residue on dishes and glasses, leaving them sparkling clean.
- Sulphated castor oil and sugar surfactants help to reduce the surface tension of water, helping to remove it from your dishes effectively and thoroughly.
- Suitable for all household dishwashing machines in combination with Dishwashing Powder, Tablets and Regenerating Salt.
- Clear Rinse is automatically added to the last rinse cycle of the machine and prevents lime stains on dishes, cutlery and glasses.